Please answer the following questions in your narrative report:
1. What did you propose to accomplish, and what did you succeed in accomplishing? What did you fail to accomplish, and why?
2. Do you feel that you reached your primary goals?
3. Note any obstacles you encountered and/or any changes you made in your original project plans.
4. Compare your original budget with the money that you actually spent on this project. Were there money shortages or excesses?
5. If the grant was not spent by its assigned completion date, please explain why, and indicate what your plans are.
6. Please write a brief general overview of your feelings about the progress and success of your project.
Attach a financial statement accounting for the Lazar Foundation funds used for this project.
For project grants: The financial report should show revenue and expenses for the project in the fiscal year(s) during which the grant funds were spent. Please provide three comparative columns: (1) list the project budget from original proposal, (2) list all funds expended for the project in total, and (3) list Lazar Foundation funds expended for the project.
For general support grants: The financial report should show revenue and expenses for the organization in the fiscal year(s) during which the grant funds were spent. If possible, explain how Lazar Foundation funds were expended during the grant period.
Please send reports as one pdf attachment to . Please do not send a hard copy.